Join Us! (it's free)
Interested Employers & Recruiters: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Participation is free.
***NEW TIMES as of OCTOBER 2016***
- Set-up for Exhibitors at 9:00
- *Active members and Veterans (with ID) gain exclusive access from 9:30 - 10:30
The general public are welcome to enter starting at 10:30 a.m.
Exhibitors will be available for contact until 12:30 a.m.
*Active member status requires your attendance at one or more NoCoNet Monday meetings within six weeks of our Job Fair.
NEW Members: To join NoCoNet you must attend a short orientation meeting on your first visit. New member orientation starts at 9:00 am each Monday. New member introductions and our general session follows orientation. (NO Orientation on the day of the job fair).
LOCATION: Fort Collins Faith Evangelical Free Church, 3920 South Shields Street (between Horsetooth & Harmony).
Here's What Some Of Our Employers & Recruiters Say About Our Job Fair:
- Great event. I think next time I will bring one of our corporate recruiters as well. Event was very well organized & everyone was very friendly.
- Thank you for offering this jobfair to job seekers and employers!
- Great attendance and prepared participants. Thank you for inviting us!
- Well run and good variety of potential hires.
- I attend several career fairs and this is the best one!
- Outstanding! Thank you!
- Great candidates and attendance!
Look at participating companies at our October 2016 Job Fair:
(This list is constantly updated for each job fair. Please continue to check back for the latest list of companies.)
Click on a company name to go to their website (in a new tab) to research company information & open positions.
- Adecco Staffing - RECRUITER: Engineering, Information technology, marketing, administrative/clerical, customer service, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, hospitality
- Advanced Energy - Precision power and control technologies
- Aerotek - RECRUITER: Engineering, aerospace, accounting, energy, scientific, manufacturing, administrative, call center, assembly, construction
- Aims Community College - Community College based in Greeley
- Banner Health - McKee Medical Center and Banner Fort Collins Medical Center. Medical, administrative, and financial services opportunities
- Bounce Software - Custom crafted technology solutions
- Career Solutions Group -- Career Counseling. Picture yourself in a career you love. How to focus. How to get noticed. How to get hired
- Christ Medical Clinic - SERVICE PROVIDER: Free health care for those in need
- Colorado Christian University - Higher Education: administrative and professional positions, research, advising, etc. Located in Lakewood
- Colorado State University - Higher Education: administrative and professional positions, research, advising, etc.
- City of Fort Collins - City government positions: law enforcement, IT, administrative, HR, roads, utilities, call center, etc.
- EchoStar - Global satellite services provider
- Exodus Moving and Storage - Moving and storage services for people and companies
- Farmers Insurance - Home, Auto, and Life Insurance
- Forney Industries - Nationwide leader in distribution of metal working and welding products
- Front Range Community College - Community College in Fort Collins, faculty and administrative positions
- Hach Company -- $1B+ company headquartered in Loveland, CO, designs, manufactures and distributes analytical instruments and reagents used to test the quality of water and other liquid solutions
- Innosphere - Accelerating the success of high impact science and technology startups in Colorado
- Intel - Semiconductor design and manufacturing
- Kelly Services -- RECRUITER: Engineering, manufacturing, IT, science, finance & accounting, marketing, government, administrative/office, Education: K-12 thru College
- KeyBank - Banking services
- Kforce Technology Staffing - RECRUITER: Provide flexible and direct hire staffing professionals in Technology and Finance & Accounting
- King Soopers - Grocery store chain
- Larimer County Workforce Center - job search skills training, workshops, meet employers, paid internships, business development classes, career transition services
- Medtronic - (Formerly Covidien) Medical devices
- Meghan Scott-Molin Photography - SERVICE PROVIDER: (1) fully-edited, LinkedIn-ready photograph for a discounted price: $20; $5 for cosmetic editing. More discounts & more service options offered at the job fair. PLEASE bring exact cash
- Noodles - Fast casual noodle dishes, sandwiches, salads and soups
- Robert Half - RECRUITER: Accounting & Finance
- Renewal By Andersen - Replacement windows manufacturing and sales
- Small Business Development Center - Helping existing and new business grow
- Snelling - RECRUITER: Accounting & Finance
- Startek - Customer engagement business process outsourcing and technical support
- State of Wyoming Administration and Information Dept - Provides services to all branches of the state government
- TEKsystems - RECRUITER: IT staffing, IT Services, IT Talent management
- Tharp Cabinet Custom cabinet manufacturer
- Trimble - Core technologies in positioning (GIS), modeling, connectivity, and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability.
- Visiting Angels - In home senior care services
- Vistronix - National Security information system
- Vitality Home Health Care - Trusted providers of compassionate care for seniors
- Volt Workforce Solutions - RECRUITER: Engineering, IT, marketing, HR, finance/accounting, account management, administrative/office
- West Safety Services - (Formerly Intrado) End-to-End emergency communications technologies and innovations
Recruiters -- another way to search for work
Depending on what kinds of positions and industries in which you want to work, recruiters who specialize in those areas may be helpful to you. External recruiters may have 10 or more companies for whom they are trying to find good candidates; your resume could go to more than one company. Frequently, the recruiting company gets paid by the company who hires their candidate (rather than by the job-seeker).
Here is some information on how to benefit from working with recruiters: