Join Us! (it's free) No pre-registration needed; register when you arrive.
See the list of this Spring's participating employers below.
Interested Employers & Recruiters: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Participation is free.
- Exhibitors set-up at 9:00
- *Active members and Veterans (with ID) gain exclusive access from 9:30 - 10:30
The general public are welcome to enter starting at 10:30 a.m.
Exhibitors will be available for contact until 12:30 a.m.
*Active member status requires your attendance at one or more NoCoNet Monday meetings within six weeks before the Job Fair.
NEW Members: To join NoCoNet you must attend a short orientation meeting on your first visit. New member orientation starts at 9:00 am each Monday. New member introductions and our general session follows orientation. (NO Orientation on the day of the job fair).
LOCATION: Fort Collins Faith Evangelical Free Church, 3920 South Shields Street (between Horsetooth & Harmony).
Here's What Some Of Our Employers & Recruiters Say About Our Job Fair:
- Great event. I think next time I will bring one of our corporate recruiters as well. Event was very well organized & everyone was very friendly.
- Thank you for offering this jobfair to job seekers and employers!
- Great attendance and prepared participants. Thank you for inviting us!
- Well run and good variety of potential hires.
- I attend several career fairs and this is the best one!
- Outstanding! Thank you!
- Great candidates and attendance!
How to prepare for a job fair:
- Research the positions offered by your target companies
- Modify your resume to highlight your exisiting experience for each position of interest (you may prepare more than one resume for more than one position)
- Sleep well the night before
- Dress professionally (better to be more professional than too casual)
- Bring your resumes
- Keep mints on hand and go light on the cologne or after-shave
Q: Why so many Recruiters? A: Recruiters are hired by many of your target companies to find people like you. They represent ten or twenty (or more) companies and as many different industries. They get paid by the company when you get hired. More on how to work with Recruiters after the company list.
Participating companies for April 2017 Job Fair:
Click on the company name to open a new window to their Careers page (if any). Prepare your resume for positions that interest you.
This list is constantly updated for each job fair. Please continue to check back for the most current additions.
- Adecco Staffing - RECRUITER: Engineering, information technology, marketing, clerical/administrative, customer service, industrial, manufacturing, warehouse, hospitality.
- Aerotek - RECRUITER: Engineering, aerospace, accounting, energy, scientific, manufacturing, assembly, administrative, call center, construction.
- Americorps Colorado Reading Corps - EMPLOYER: Elementary Literacy Tutors, full-time, 10 months, with benefits.
- AppleOne - RECRUITER: Engineering, construction, administrative, and more.
- Banner Health - EMPLOYER (Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley): Registered Nurses (RN) of all kinds, Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), occupational therapist (OT), medical assistants, mammography techs, phlebotomists, surgical technologists, Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRT), MRI & CT techs, surgical techs, patient financial services, cook, security, housekeeping/janitorial, food services.
- Bounce Software - EMPLOYER: Custom-crafted technology solutions, programming, customer service.
- Capital Business Systems - EMPLOYER: Provides office technologies, managed document and network services to businesses; seeking sales for technology, business-to-business (B2B), outside sales.
- Career Solutions Group - SERVICE PROVIDER: Career counseling. Picture yourself in a job you love. How to focus. How to get noticed. How to get hired.
- Christ Medical Clinic - SERVICE PROVIDER: Free health care for those in need.
- City of Fort Collins - EMPLOYER: City government positions: law enforcement, information technology, administrative, human resources, roads, utilities, customer service, parks, etc.
- City of Loveland - EMPLOYER: City government positions: law enforcement, information technology, administrative, human resources, customer service, parks, etc.
- Comcast - EMPLOYER: Telecommunications, broadcast, cable television. Openings: Supply chain, customer account executives, customer account supervisors, retail Sales, call center agents.
- Digital Workshop Center - EMPLOYER/SERVICE PROVIDER: Seeking instructors to deliver training and certification in Microsoft Office & Adobe tools, web design, graphic arts, business administration, digital marketing, photography and videography.
- Exodus Moving and Storage - EMPLOYER: moving and storage services for people and companies.
- Furniture Row - EMPLOYER: Manager trainee, sales, warehouse, driver, stager.
- Golden Peaks - EMPLOYER: Rehabilitation, nursing care, respite care. Nursing and health care aides, janitorial, food service.
- Hach Company - EMPLOYER: analytical instruments & reagents to test water quality; engineers, scientists, accounting, learning & development, more.
- Home Helpers - EMPLOYER: home health aides, companionship, errands, personal care, light housework.
- Innosphere - INCUBATOR: Accelerating the success of high-impact science and technology start-ups in Colorado. Finds investors so these companies can grow and hire.
- Intel - EMPLOYER: Semi-conductor design and manufacturing. Engineers: design, quality, software/firmware, systems, application, validation, security, product/program management.
- KForce Staffing & Solutions - RECRUITER: positions in technology, finance, and accounting. Accounts payable, NOC Linux, .NET software developer, network engineer, project coordinator.
- Landmark Event Services - EMPLOYER: temporary, part-time event security, parking, etc, at local sporting events, fairs, and concerts.
- Larimer County - EMPLOYER: County government positions: Accounting, administrative, technical/computer, social services, database analysis, law enforcement, park services, custodial, seasonal.
- Larimer County Workforce Center (LCWC) - SERVICE PROVIDER: job skills training, workshops for job seekers, paid internships, business development classes, career transition services.
- Larimer Health Connect - SERVICE PROVIDER: A free, impartial, in-person service that helps people find the best health insurance options that work for themselves, their families, and budgets
- LogRhythm - EMPLOYER: Security Intelligence; engineers, software engineers, QA quality assurance, data analytics, SQL, product managers, event specialists, channel marketing, sales, customer relations.
- Medtronic - EMPLOYER: Design, manufacture, and distribution of medical devices. Finance manager, multiple engineers, project managers, QA, compliance, HR, technical support, manufacturing, machinist, more.
- Meghan Scott Molin Photography - SERVICE PROVIDER: (1) Fully edited, LinkedIn-ready photograph for discounted price: $20. $5 more for cosmetic editing of this photo. PLEASE bring exact cash. More discounts for more services offered at the job fair.
- Noosa - EMPLOYER: Inventory, purchasing, shipping, warehouse, production.
- Platte River Power Authority - EMPLOYER: Provide safe, reliable, environmentally responsible energy. Accounting, engineering, fiber optic, IT - Information Technology, communications & marketing, customer service, legal, procurement, maintenance.
- Robert Half - RECRUITER/EMPLOYER: Accounting, finance, administrative, legal, technical & IT (information technology), creative & marketing, temporary & permanent positions.
- Small Business Development Council (SBDC) - SERVICE PROVIDER: Supporting the growth and development of small businesses in Larimer County so they can hire people.
- Spitfire Group, Technology Force Multiplier - EMPLOYER: Technology consulting, emphasizes experienced technical staff, including NET development, QA analysis, software development, integration architects, systems design (back office management infrastructure, payroll, online ordering, etc.).
- Sporian Microsystems - EMPLOYER: develops advanced sensors and sensor systems for propulsion, energy, defense, and water monitoring applications. Currently seeking: embedded SW/FW engineer, electrical engineer, test engineer, business development specialist.
- TEKsystems - RECRUITER: Information technology, communication, energy financial services, healthcare, government.
- Tharp Cabinets - EMPLOYER: Design, manufacture, & delivery of custom cabinets. Carpentry, engineering, driving, installation, production management, etc.
- Vestas Blades America, Inc. - EMPLOYER: Wind energy equipment manufacturer. Production workers, production support, etc.
- Vistronix - EMPLOYER: Engineering, advanced analytics, cloud computing, signal processing, large scale data management, national security information services, testing, scrum, Federal contracts.
- Volt Workforce Solutions - RECRUITER: Engineering, information technology, human resources, accounting & finance, account management, administrative and clerical.
- Wolf Robotics (a subsidiary of Lincoln Electric)- EMPLOYER: Engineering, programming, training, welding, customer service.
- Xpeerant, Inc. - RECRUITER: Engineering, incl. design, software, verification, manufacturing, IT - Information Technology, programming, semiconductor professionals, QA- quality assurance, testing, PCB design, technical writing.
Recruiters -- another way to search for work
Depending on what kinds of positions and industries in which you want to work, recruiters who specialize in those areas may be helpful to you. External recruiters may have 10 or more companies for whom they are trying to find good candidates; your resume could go to more than one company. Frequently, the recruiting company gets paid by the company who hires their candidate (rather than by the job-seeker).
Here is some information on how to benefit from working with recruiters: