NoCoNet is operated by member volunteers working together in various Teams. Information about these committees is available on their individual pages.
- Leadership Team: is comprised of NoCoNet's officers and the chairs of its various committees.
- Program Team: coordinates the weekly presentations, workshops, and social events.
- Membership Team: directs new member orientation & manages member information.
- Employer Liaison Team: coordinates and schedules the visits of Employers and Recruiters at weekly NoCoNet Meetings & twice-yearly Job Fairs.
- Setup Team: prepares the meeting room & coffee set-up prior to each NoCoNet meeting and event, and returns the rooms to original state after meetings.
- Social Media Team: uses social networking to serve the members of NoCoNet and assists with LinkedIn questions.
- Web Team: ensures that the NoCoNet website is in good working order.
- Special Project Team: serves unique, non-standard projects of NoCoNet.
- The Board is comprised of NoCoNet officers, members of the local business community, and governmental agencies related to workforce.